ORGANISER AND ELIGIBILITY:
• The REFER & WIN [“Contest”] is organized by Dinasou Group Sdn. Bhd. (1138683-T) [“the Organizer”] and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above as of 14 January 2016 [each a “Participant’ and collectively, the “Participants’]. Proof of identification documents may be required .
• The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)]; and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer [including their affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)].
• The Organizer shall reserve the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants and/or who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations.
• The Contest will run from 14 January 2016 to 14 March 2016 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA AND SUBMMISSION OF ENTRIES:
• Participants are required to sign in their existing Dinasou account, copy and share their own unique link with their friends and family who do not have a Dinasou account to register one. The more friends and family who register a Dinasou account via the Participants’ own unique link, the higher their entry results and standings [which will be shown on the Contest Webpage].
• All contest entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified. Incomplete, illegible and/or inaccurate contest entry(ies) will be disqualified.
• All contest entries received by the Organizer during the Contest Period that are complete with the required details and actions, if approved by the Organizer, will be shown on the Contest Webpage.
• The Prizes for the Contest are divided into two (2) categories:
- One (1) COMP ECO PARK folding bike for each top 2 winner
- There are two (2) Grand Prizes to be won from the Contest
- One (1) 50% COMP BIKE discount voucher for each top 3 to 5 winner
- One (1) 25% COMP BIKE discount voucher for each top 6 to 10 winner
- There are eight (8) Consolation Prizes to be won from the Contest
• The results of the contest will be announced on 18 March 2016. Winners will be notified via email or phone call.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• All Winners will receive an email or phone notification. Winner must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. All Prizes must be claimed from the Organizer within three  months from the date the Prizes are available for collection. All unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited. The Winners list be announced in the Organizer’s website [www.dinasou.com].
• Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, Event, redemption and/or utilization of the Prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer free and harmless of any liability .
• All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize[s] is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER:
• The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Prizes Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
• The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The Prizes are non-transferable and all Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
• By participating, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer and each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or disclosure by the Organizer any and all of the Participant’s personal information including without limitation the Participant’s name, photograph or image for purposes of the Contests, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organizer sees fit, in any media and without additional compensation, notification or permission, and any other activities that are ancillary to the Contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
• By participating in the Contest, the Participant consents for the Organizer to process the Participant’s personal data provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest including without limitation to use on the Fan Page and the Website.
• At times the Organizer may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
• Under the Malaysian law, the Participant’s rights include:
- the right to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal detail at any time by contacting the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the Organizer with the Participant’s name and email address so that the Organizer may remove it.
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data which the Organizer holds about the Participant [the Organizer reserves the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right].
- the right to have incorrect personal data that the Organizer holds about the Participant corrected.
• If a Participant wishes to raise any data protection issue with the Organizer, or exercise any of his/her legal rights, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.
• The Organizer takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organizer may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Pictures of Prizes shown on the Contest entry form are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item.
• The Contest Rules and Regulations and the Contest mechanics, may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest.
• By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organizer.